How do I place an international order?
It's easy! Here's how it works:
- From the macys.com homepage, scroll to the bottom of the page and click on 'change country'
- Select or verify your shipping destination and preferred shopping currency and click 'SAVE & CONTINUE'
- To add items to your shopping bag:
- Click the desired item(s) and select 'Add to Bag'
- Once an item is added, you may click on the 'Continue Shopping' button to return to browsing
- Click 'shopping bag' located at the top right of your browser
- You will see your merchandise total including estimated shipping and estimated sales tax
- Select 'Continue Checkout' and follow the prompts to place your order
Can my order be delivered internationally?
Yes it can! We're happy to provide a special shopping experience for our international customers through our arrangement with Borderfree.
International shoppers can now:
- View an item's price in your local currency
- Shop in your preferred currency
- Get your order totals guaranteed at the exchange rate set during checkout
How will I know how much my order will cost?
Just add items to your bag and click on the checkout button. Borderfree will calculate and display an order total in your preferred currency, including all shipping costs from our warehouse(s) in the U.S. to the Borderfree warehouse and the cost from the Borderfree warehouse to your selected international destination, and any applicable duties and taxes imposed by the customs and revenue authorities in the destination country.
Are there any additional costs that will be due upon receipt of my order?
No there are not! When you use the Borderfree global checkout, you'll be provided with an order total in your preferred currency. The order total presented will be the exact amount you'll be billed by Borderfree. There will not be any additional costs billed upon delivery or due as C.O.D. charges. Please note: macys.com reserves the right to correct pricing errors.